Cork Road, Waterford City. Co. Waterford, Ireland
Do you want a career where you have the potential to progress?
Do you want a career that offers a good work life balance?
Then maybe this is the career for you!
This role is extremely varied, and the ideal candidate will be assisting with the marketing of selling cars as well as analysing market trends by using stats and figures to make decisions.
The ideal candidate will interact with a variety of clients with the opportunity to build their own relationships and connections in order to meet targets.
This position has the potential to lead into a Senior Sales Executive position with top class training and mentoring, provided by the industries best also including our in-house training academy.
What do You need to Succeed with Bolands?
You will need a full drivers licence, sales experience is essential however motor industry sales and marketing background desirable but not essential, you need to be driven and highly motivated, and you will need to possess a smart appearance with a polite and professional manner.
What will You get in Return?
- Work/life balance working hours
- Training academy
- Competitive Salary
- Achievable bonus scheme
- Annual Leave of 20 Days per annum
- Branded training
- Potential of company car
- To prepare and use a planned sales presentation, designed to achieve maximum results from available sales opportunities. Including:
- customer greeting
- handling objections
- product presentation and demonstrations
- closing and delivery
- To develop and use Customer Follow-up and Prospecting systems designed to create additional sales opportunities for repeat or new business. Furthermore, to contribute to achievement of maximum customer retention through the above and effective delivery and handover of vehicles.
- Develop and use a planned daily, weekly and monthly sales call programme, as agreed with the Sales Manager.
- Develop and maintain a full knowledge of all products, accessories, prices and key features of major competitors.
- Handle all customer queries and complaints and ensure they are resolved to achieve customer and company requirements. Advise Sales Manager where necessary and ensure appropriate action is taken in a timely manner.
- Provide reports as required on all sales activities including
- sales presentations
- new clients, etc.
- To ensure accurate sales forecasts where possible.
- Maintain adequate records of all sales activities and personal expensed. Ensure the completion of all sale and financial paperwork accurately and in a timely manner to ensure the completion of sale in a satisfactory manner.
- Carry out accurate Appraisals of all vehicles presented for part exchange, using a systematic appraisal record, including mechanical, electrical and all cosmetic features. Agree valuations with the Sales Manager and complete satisfactory negotiations with potential customers to maximise sales.
- Carryout HPI check prior to delivery.
- Maintain all demonstrators supplied for personal use in clean and tidy condition at all times, suitable for their use as Customer Demonstration cars.
- Check vehicles for cleanliness etc. prior to each vehicle delivery
- Deliver sold vehicles
- Receive payments for vehicles.
- Explain all warranty features and benefits associated with warranties.
- Complete all relevant documentation relevant to the sales procedure, and the change of vehicle ownership.
- Demonstrate all of the vehicles features and equipment.
- Deal with after sales queries customers may have.
If you know you have the ability to work in a fast paced, ever changing industry then maybe this is the career for you - please apply with your CV to [email protected]